Entire FM Help available as a PDF

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:10:23 PDT 2006

Recently posted on Adobe's FM User Forum:

********

Most recent posts by Monica Valdez
On-line help is now available as a downloadable PDF - 01:46pm Jun 7,
2006 Pacific - All,

After much cajoling and patience persistence, my contact at Adobe has
convinced the "powers that be" that it really would be helpful to
many, many FrameMaker users to have the entire on-line FrameMaker Help
as a downloadable PDF. Voila!

http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/pdfs/framemaker_help.pdf

Yeah!!!..

*******