Entire FM Help available as a PDF

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Thu Jun 8 04:47:33 PDT 2006

I am afraid that I do not understand why -- other than for printing
purposes -- a single large PDF is more useful than the exact same
information available from within FrameMaker as a topic-based online help
(where the search is much more effective than Acrobat's Find function).

BTW, anyone with Acrobat can convert a web help system into a single PDF
(through File > Create PDF > From Web Page, pointing to the help main menu
page).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat