Entire FM Help available as a PDF

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Jun 8 06:00:18 PDT 2006

At 2:47 PM +0300 6/8/06, Shlomo Perets wrote:
>I am afraid that I do not understand why -- other than for printing
>purposes -- a single large PDF is more useful than the exact same
>information available from within FrameMaker as a topic-based online
>help (where the search is much more effective than Acrobat's Find
>function).

I agree with Shlomo! I've been using the bookmark that I added to my
browser's toolbar, and also a desktop shortcut, both of which point
to the Help main menu page - help.html in the Help folder of the
FrameMaker installation folder - to open the help system quickly,
independent of FrameMaker being open.