Hiding Pages?

Schoen, Brady Brady.Schoen at sunflowermfg.com
Thu Jun 8 08:01:16 PDT 2006

I have a question for everyone. I work for a company that builds 4 pieces of
equipment that are all the same but are branded differently. The only
difference in the manuals for the different brands of equipment is the 2
pages showing decal placement. What I would like to do is to make one Book
file for this equipment (so I don't have 4 different books to update
everytime a change is made), and just change out the decal pages. Is it
possible to put all the decal pages for all the brands consecutively in a
chapter in a book and then just "Hide" the decal pages that I don't want
shown when it is time to print so I can keep all my page numbering and
formating intact?

Anyone have any ideas on this? We are using Adobe Framemaker 6.0.

Thanks,
Brady