Hiding Pages?

Schoen, Brady Brady.Schoen at sunflowermfg.com
Thu Jun 8 11:39:26 PDT 2006

Is it at all possible to tag an entire page?

What I have is a "Parts Drawing" on the left, and the "Parts Listing" on the
right for each brand. The entire page is specific to each brand, not just a
word or the drawing, the entire page. What I did was put all 8 decal pages
(1 Drawing page and 1 parts listing page for each brand x 4
brands)consecutively in the book. I then highlighted everything on the pages
and tagged everything I wanted shown for each brand as a different tag. What
happens is when I hide 3 tags and show the 1 I want in the book, it leaves a
blank page for all the other brands decal pages that are now hidden. If I
delete the extra pages, I can't get it to show the other three tagged items
again. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brady