Hiding Pages?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:58:36 PDT 2006

Why not maintain, as you say four books? Are the master pages
different? Do they show the different brands (logoes or different
text)?
If that is the case, then I would suggest four book files with four
sets of files which would be referencing by text inset the fifth (and
main) set of files or chunks. What is specific would then be added
directly into the type specific file (chapter?, section?).

I would also suggest with Fred Ridder to use variables.

Structured FM might be a good option here too. In many cases you can
use attributes insetad of variables in structured FM, just like with
XML. A lot of parts manuals are maintained in SGML/XML and/or
Structured FM.

But then I haven't seen your files, have I?

Good luck.

Bodvar