Hiding Pages?

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Fri Jun 9 09:48:31 PDT 2006

Likewise here, as well as text insets from Reference pages.

Variables = Names, short strings (ex: "Select this option to enable",
"xth", "For more information, refer to:", etc.)

Insets =  Table cells whose contents are identical, functionality that
appears repeated times (example we have a tab that appears for every
analysis; while I could make it a "general info" entry, the other tabs
in this dialog are discussed in detail for each individual analysis.
This is for HTML, not hardcopy, which would mean jumping back and forth.
With an insert, I can ensure that the same text appears for each
analysis. (Yes, I should probably re-architect this document, but that's
currently not an option.)

Conditions = We deliver a product that has various function levels
(Standard, Premium, Advanced). Each level subsumeds the entirety of the
previous level.  So I have tagged those features which aare in Premium
and Advanced with Premium, and those which are in Advanced are also
tagged with Advanced. Setting the condition removes the tagged item(s)
from view.

Grant