Volume Name in Header

Sivia Atar satar at mercury.com
Tue Jun 13 04:37:49 PDT 2006

We would like to automate putting the volume number and name in the
header. With this solution (that was posted a year ago to the forum) we
can do this. But is there a way to format the text that you enter in the
Volume number dialog when Format is set to Text?

Sivia Atar, Documentation Infrastructure Leader
MERCURY
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY OPTIMIZATION
www.mercury.com