Any problems with ATI Radeon 9250 cards?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:47:36 PDT 2006

I'm working on a new system, an HP that has one of these cards installed.

Every so often, I get a blackout on the primary monitor of a
two-monitor set up.
It was originally limited to FM and shows up when scrolling through
the file, as if the video buffer was full or overflowed. I did a
project in PowerPoint last week, and got the same problem, but so far
those are the only two aps that generate this flakiness.

Doesn't seem to be monitor-related; I've swapped three monitors in and
out of the
dual monitor set up.

Latest drivers, XP SP2 with all patches.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Art

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358