Contract Job Opportunity

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed Jun 14 09:20:41 PDT 2006

Guys,

We have a position open here. If you are interested, please email me
your resume privately.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

TECHNICAL WRITER I

Nanometrics has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer I.  This
position is full time, on-site in our Milpitas facility.

In this position, you will research, develop, write, and revise hardware
documentation for Nanometrics Wafer Metrology products.  Additionally,
you will collaborate with subject-matter experts, product managers, QA,
product support, and technical publications staff to produce on-time,
accurate procedures and manuals.   You will work with other members of
the publications team to develop and maintain procedures for both
internal processes and Field Engineering.  The candidate must be able to
manage multiple projects and fluctuating deadlines.

Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate proficiency with Adobe
FrameMaker and Adobe Acrobat. Qualified candidates will possess 2+
years' experience documenting hardware, and have an associates or
bachelor's degree, Technical Writing Certificate or equivalent
experience.

The ideal candidate possesses integrity, a high energy drive, a balanced
ego, and the drive to get things done. The candidate must also work well
with a team.

Exceptional candidates will have experience in the following areas:
writing about semiconductor metrology instruments, proficiency with
digital cameras and working with graphics software.

If you possess these skills, we encourage you to apply!

Salary Range:  50 to 60K (based on experience/skills: only negotiable
within this range).

Assignment Length:  3 to 6 months contract with possible full time staff
assignment for the right candidate.

Relocation is not possible

Nanometrics is an equal opportunity employer.

<blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.