frame templates

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesyn.co.nz
Fri Jun 16 19:59:07 PDT 2006

Have you tried reapplying the master pages through the format menu? At the least, it'd be interesting to see if that works.

Cheers, Rebecca

>>> "Anne Robotti" <arobotti at journalregister.com> 06/17/06 5:23 AM >>>
> After I make master page text frame changes, and go back to view body
> pages, frame no longer asks me if I want to allow a body page to
> override the new master page changes.
>
> Also, frame no longer applies the master page text frame changes to
> the body pages when I go back to view body pages!
>
> I have never seen his before.
>
> I have re-booted twice.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Paul, this is *so* weird! The same thing just happened to me about 20
minutes ago for the first time ever!

If you get any responses privately, would you mind forwarding them?

Anne

Anne Robotti
Technical Writer
Journal Register Company
W-Ph:(609) 396-2200 x 166
C-Ph:(609) 902-3676
arobotti at journalregister.com

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.