Figure number updating

Patricia Carmel Patricia.Carmel at unipier.com
Sun Jun 18 07:20:43 PDT 2006

Help - I've just discovered in what I thought was a finished book, that
there are two Figure <chapnum>+1s.  How is this possible?  I'm using the
same template that I always use and the figure numbers have always
updated automatically. Now I find that in every chapter in this guide,
there are two Figure x-1s.

Very many TIA,

Regards,

Patricia

Patricia Carmel | Technical Communications Manager | Unipier Ltd |
Mobile: +972-54-492-2958 | Ext: +972-9-892-0808

"Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating
manual."    Terry Pratchett