Figure number updating

David Schor Davids at emblaze-vcon.com
Sun Jun 18 07:52:14 PDT 2006

Patricia,
In the Numbering properties of the captions, check whether you have two
different series labels:
For example,

S:<chapnum>-<n+>\t and F:<chapnum>-<n+>\t

Or perhaps you have <n> written for the problem paragraph. Perhaps it
was imported from Word or something.

HTH,
David

David Schor
Technical Communication Manager
Emblaze-VCON Ltd.
Tel: (+972) 9 7627820
Mobile: 054 4788253
davids at emblaze-vcon.com
www.emblaze-vcon.com

"To err is human; to admit it, superhuman."
                                       Doug Larson