(Solved) Unwanted Greek characters in running headers

Vig, Nanna Poulsen nanna.vig at esko.com
Tue Jun 20 01:37:26 PDT 2006

My dear Mac solved the problem. I opened the 'latin' files on the Mac and Frame told me that some Greek fonts were missing. I then turned off the Remember missing fonts option and saved. Now all 'latin' running headers display as expected on Windows, too. But why the project changed font behavior since it was first created on Windows I still don't know.