Technical Writer Opening

Chapa, Kate kchapa at IntraLase.com
Tue Jun 20 09:16:35 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm the Technical Recruiter with IntraLase Corp. located in Irvine, CA.
We are known for our niche Femtosecond Technology.  The IntraLase
ultrafast femtosecond laser is the first bladeless
<http://www.intralase.com/corporate/aboutus/index.html##>  laser
technology for performing Step One of LASIK and the most accurate
technology for corneal flap creation available today. The laser focuses
an infrared beam of light to precisely separate tissue through a process
called photodisruption. In this process, the focused laser pulses divide
material at the molecular level without the transfer of heat or impact
to the surrounding tissue.

We have a full time Technical Writer opening in our Product Development
Department.  I have attached the job description, if this is an
opportunity you would like to explore, please contact me via e-mail.
Great people know great people!  In the event it is not a fit for you,
feel free to forward this on to your network of people you know.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Kate Chapa

Technical Recruiter, Human Resources

(877) 393-2020 ext. 399 toll-free