Technical Writer Opening

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Tue Jun 20 10:36:51 PDT 2006

No offense to Kate, and I hope someone takes this job; it sounds like a
good one, but...

if you take it, watch where you put your hand (with apologies to
"Fantastic Voyage")

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.