Speeding up FM 7.2 Startup

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Jun 21 09:26:25 PDT 2006

The AdobePiStd font is a substitution font for ITC Zapf
Dingbats used by the PDF Library and by Acrobat when
PDF files call for ITC Zapf Dingbats but do not have it
installed. In the case of FrameMaker, it may be necessary
when PDF files are imported into FrameMaker.

It should NOT be removed as part of any expedient for
faster FrameMaker loading.

	- Dov