Speeding up FM 7.2 Startup

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Fri Jun 23 08:58:43 PDT 2006

> > These all seem to be read-only on my system. Am I in the
> right place?
> > I'm removing them from:
> >
> > C:\Program Files\Adobe\Framemaker 7.2\fminit\fonts\adobe
>
> Yep, that's the right place. When Windows comes up with the
> 'these files are read-only' dialog, there's an option to
> delete them anyway.

Yes, but then it still won't do it. Oh well!

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.