Missing Fonts

Glenn Voyles Glenn.Voyles at mitchell.com
Mon Jun 26 10:00:00 PDT 2006

Hi Roger,

I found some missing fonts in an imported graphic recently. The graphic
was a PDF file that had been cropped prior to import. The missing font
was in the cropped out portion. I was able to open the PDF in
Illustrator and delete al the stuff that wasn't supposed to be there
anyway. Voila! No more missing fonts.

Font information is stored in vector graphics, so check those as well.

Glenn