OT: Syntax for if/then statement

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 10:39:06 PDT 2006

I think you need to screen for editors better. I'm not a grammarian by
any stretch of the imagination, but I certainly know you don't use a
coordinating conjunction to string together dependent clauses in that
manner.

If you want icecream, and then you buy some.

Makes absolutely no sense. Time to break out the wet noodle and start swinging.

--
Bill Swallow