Multiple Superscript Offset %s in One Document

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Jun 30 09:36:54 PDT 2006

If you don't need to use subscripting, you can set the Subscript
properties to produce an alternative superscript result. But if
you need both subscript and superscript, you're stuck I think.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ