Multiple Superscript Offset %s in One Document

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:43:15 PDT 2006

There is only one super setting for a document: Format > Document >
Text Options,
but I've found that reducing the font size of the Register and TM both
makes it look better
and seems to float it up a little higher.

Also, a quick question... When you insert the R or whatever, you're
then applying the Super Character tag to it, correct? You need to both
insert it and format it; a two-step process.

Art

On 6/30/06, James Dyson <jdyson at kvh.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know of a way to have multiple offset % settings for superscript within a single frame document? I was hoping there is a work-around, but in the official User's Guide, there is the following ominous quote:
>
> "Adjustments to the properties of subscript, superscript, and small cap text apply to all such text in the document."

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358