Creating a Line Separtor in Frame

Zoe Lawson zlawson at openservice.com
Fri Jun 30 11:26:16 PDT 2006

1. Go to your reference page. Create a Frame, name your frame, Draw your
line inside of the frame.

2. Go to your body page. Make a paragraph tag. Go to the advanced tab, and
select the Frame you made in 1 in 'add frame above paragraph' (or below
paragraph, your preference).

Where ever you want a line, just insert a paragraph with that paragraph tag.

In webworks, map this paragraph tag to a style that has <HR> or whatever the
tag is (I forget right now) to make a line as it's macro.

I think that should work.

HTH,

Zoe