Creating a Line Separtor in Frame

Mike Feimster mike.feimster at acstechnologies.com
Fri Jun 30 11:37:55 PDT 2006

Ron,

If you are using a different paragraph style for questions and answers (and
each question or answer is only one paragraph long), you can pick one of
them and add the line to that paragraph style.

For example,

1. Open the paragraph designer and select the Question paragraph style.
2. Go to the advanced tab.
3. In the Frame Above Pgf list, select Single Line.
4. Click Update All.

Now, every time you use that paragraph style, you'll automatically have a
line above that paragraph.

Mike