[ANN] Rockley Report Opens Article Archives Up - Free Access For All

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Wed Mar 1 04:29:04 PST 2006

[ANN] Rockley Report Opens Article Archives Up - Free Access For All

For technical writer and editors, there's a valuable resource called
The Rockley Report  -- previously a subscription-only publication --
now available for free. Written and edited by practitioners who work in
the trenches, The Rockley Report features content management case
studies, best practices, and lessons-learned designed to help technical
communication professionals demystify some confusing concepts and avoid
making the costly mistakes made by others.

“Now everyone can benefit from the insight of the many content
professionals that have contributed their knowledge and experience to
The Report,” said Ann Rockley, founder and president of The Rockley
Group, a Toronto-based content management consultancy.  “Our guest
authors, our customers, and our peers are all represented in The
Report. It’s a treasure trove of useful information.”

Guest authors included in The Rockley Report database: Bob Boiko, Louis
Rosenfeld, Judy Glick-Smith, Bill Albing, Tony Byrne, Lisa Woods, James
Robertson, Erik M. Hartman, Sara Porter, Jim Byrne, Rahel Anne Bailie,
Nina L. Junco, Philippe Robitaille, Charles Cantrell, Scott Abel, Cori
Czekaj, Lori Kegel, Suzanne Escoffier, Suzanne Mescan, Ted Spencer,
Debbie Donahue, Ben Martin, Hélène Keufgens, Peter Argondizzo, Tanya
Stevenson, Diane Mueller-Klingspor, Steve Huffman, Janice Jones, Tim
Wilkes, Kelly McCurry, Wendy Shepperd, and Ralph E. Robinson.

The Rockley Report: http://www.rockley.com/TheRockleyReport/

Check it out!

The Content Wrangler, Inc.
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp at netdirect.net      941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com
Via Skype: abelsp

TheContentWrangler.com - Look there first!