How do I get wildcards to work in Replace?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:16:33 PST 2006

No. The wildcard strings only work on Finds; there isn't any way to save
existing text into a buffer. Someone adept at FrameScript or the FDK
might be able to
come up with something, but...

In your particular example situation though, you can easily work
around the limitation by searching and replacing for individual
straight quotes and replacing them with smart quotes.

Art