Opentype/special characters

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Wed Mar 1 09:15:01 PST 2006

> (3) As much as you and I and almost anyone else would love
> to see FrameMaker fully Unicode and OpenType savvy, it
> unfortunately isn't (and before any of you flame me publicly
> or privately with hate mail, I have no control over that!).

I think it would be a good policy if, *whenever* you catch yourself
starting to send *hate mail* about whether FrameMaker is Unicode and
OpenType savvy you take a walk around the block, because clearly you're
working just a little too hard!

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.