Duplicate IDs when Saving as XML

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Thu Mar 2 05:00:31 PST 2006

Are your source files already structured, or do you export to XML using the FM "Save As" feature? If they are already structured then you may want to check out the xref tools from West Street Consulting (the website is http://www.weststreetconsulting.com) to help 'uniqu-ify' the ID values.

Hope that helps,

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Technologies Expert