Extremely bizarre error in FrameMaker 6

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Thu Mar 2 10:39:11 PST 2006

I have seen that many times. It always seems to happen when I exceed what
Frame thinks is acceptable line spacing, or something like that. I have yet
to find a way to get rid of that.
As soon as I see that happen, I immediately go back to my friend  "edit
undo."

--
Scott White
Media Production Manager