template mapping/perl scripting questions

Elisa Sawyer ascribe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:18:00 PST 2006

Hi Framers!

Who knows of tools for mapping Frame paragraph styles/templates? I
found documentation about TemaplateMapper but it looks like it's no
longer available. what about Silicon Prairie Software's Paragraph
tool?

I'm also thinking about automating some other procedures that are
necessary for a conversion project so I need some basic information
about perl scripting--I'll need to convert hundreds of files to mif
and work with them. What's a good resource for information on perl
scripts, especially for working with mif files. I have found a few
libraries that look like they will help but need to backpedal so I can
set up the correct environment on a Linux machine.

--
Elisa R. Sawyer