template mapping/perl scripting questions

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Mar 3 04:22:28 PST 2006

Hi Elisa,

I have a FrameScript script that does extensive format and page mapping for
FrameMaker documents and books. The cost for the script is $80 and it
requires FrameScript (http://www.framescript.com).

In my opinion, using FrameScript would be a better approach than perl for
FrameMaker automation. With FrameScript, you can manipulate the regular
FrameMaker binary (.fm) documents instead of MIF files. If you are
interested in this approach, please provide details on what you need to do,
and I can give you some ideas and estimates. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com