Copying Text Box Crashes Frame

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Sat Mar 4 06:41:12 PST 2006

Katy,

You wrote:

>FrameMaker 7.0 and now 7.2
>
>When I draw a text box using the tools palette and try to copy it
>(select the box and click Ctrl C), I get the dreaded
>Internal Error: 7204, #####, ######
>
>and FrameMaker shuts down.
>
>I was hoping this might get fixed.  Does anyone know anything about
>this? ( just looked through Adobe Forums and FAQs and didn't see it).

Did you apply the FM7.2b144 path (free download from adobe.com)?

The original release of FM7.2 is not very stable, and may crash as a result
of simple actions (such as rotating an object) -- see
http://www.microtype.com/FM_bugs.html for more info and related links.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars