Copying Text Box Crashes Frame

Katy Wegner Katy.Wegner at lefthandnetworks.com
Fri Mar 3 13:10:45 PST 2006

It occurs in existing docs. I have Frame 7.2b144 running on Windows XP
(service pack 2). I had this problem in 7.0, as well.

After I had it occur about 5 times in a row, I stopped trying. Then
after finishing my drawing (and saving as I went), I tried copying the
grouped boxes and it worked fine. So, it is not consistent, but frequent
enuf to be very annoying. I just counted 6 occurrances in the past 2
weeks (I don't always draw lots of things, so it's not always that much
of a problem).

I will check out Shlomo's link to Microtype's Frame bugs, as well.

Katy