TOCs at beginning of each chapter

davidaflynn davidaflynn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 22:04:25 PST 2006

Hi,

I understand your intent because I also require to add a table of contents
in the beginning of each chapter. However, I only display all H1
cross-references in a simple table. That's my chapter toc...

Thank you,

Shall Close,

Regards,

David Flynn
Technical Writer
Tel: +91 11 26222890/1/2
Extn: 220
Fiorano Software
www.fiorano.com

Fiorano announces the availability of it's next generation platform -
Fiorano SOAT 2006 Platform

Learn more at http://www.fiorano.com/products/

Cut your SOA implementation time and cost by 80% today.
Download and try Fiorano SOAT 2006 Platform at www.fiorano.com/downloads/