TOCs at beginning of each chapter

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at activplant.com
Mon Mar 6 05:36:21 PST 2006

As do we. But we "automate" the mini-ToC by using FrameSLT, from West
Street Consulting. Once you set it up, it will build such a list of
cross-refs with a couple of clicks. Structured documents only, though.
Before we started using it, discrepancies between the mini-ToC and the
rest of the doc were common (but hopefully caught during the review
process!); now they're not an issue.

Roger Shuttleworth
Documenation Team Lead
Activplant Corporation