TOCs at beginning of each chapter

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 06:59:22 PST 2006

If you really need a TOC at the beginning of the chapter, and by that
I mean more
than a list of Heading1s, which are pretty common and usually set up
with cross-references
for each file, just generate a file-level TOC. Format it to suit, then
in the source file, import the TOC as a referenced file. The
file-level TOCs do not need to be in your book.

Art

On 3/5/06, Wollenberger, David <DAVID.Wollenberger at ca.com> wrote:
> I am attempting to develop a template where there is a TOC at the
> beginning of each chapter.

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358