Error installing FM 7.1p116

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Mon Mar 6 14:28:07 PST 2006

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:10:41 -0500, "Art Campbell"
<art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't want to disillusion you prematurely, but Save As
>pdf and Distiller still don't work reliably with the patch.
>May not crash, but the only solidly reliable way to distill
>is still to print to a PS file and distill manually (I was
>on 7.1 for more than a year and just hopped to 7.2 .

I'm a little puzzled.  I've always known that SaveAs PDF
was a Bad Idea, but the method I use is not manual either.
It's Print, to the Adobe PDF (or Distiller, pre-6.0) printer.
This is a one-click process that always works for me.  I've
never done it in two steps.  Is there some problem with this?