Figure numbering

Kristina McCook convextech at alltel.net
Wed Mar 8 06:30:12 PST 2006

 It also depends on what kind of book you're doing this on, and the
specification it involves. For instance, I am doing an Illustrated Parts
Breakdown (IPB) right now that is being numbered like #1, but only because
it is a standalone IPB. In some cases, this IPB could be Chapter 7 in an
even bigger book, which would be numbered like #2.