Text inset strange behaviour, any solution??

vikram chugh chughi2112 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 02:13:19 PST 2006

Hi Framers,
When i import a text inset with the options listed
below I get an extra line after importing the text
inset. I am sure that my text inset does not have any
extra space or lines. How do I prevent from getting
this extra line. I have tried using the Ctrl+Space
option but to no avail. Any feedback will not only be
greatly appreciated but also will be rewarded by my
lucky blessings (which actually work) GOD bless :):):)

• Flow to import: Body Page Flow
• Formatting of imported flow: Reformat using current
document’s formats
• Updating of imported flow: Automatic

Regards,
Vikram