Text inset strange behaviour, any solution??

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Mon Mar 13 07:29:29 PST 2006

Known issue with FM.  Not sure if it is a bug (not working as designed)
or not.
Workaround:
1) Define the smallest paragraph you can (2pt font, 0pt line spacing,
0pt above/below...).
2) Insert this as a blank para at the top of the referenced flow.

This should fix the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of vikram chugh
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 3:13 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Text inset strange behaviour, any solution??

Hi Framers,
When i import a text inset with the options listed below I get an extra
line after importing the text inset. I am sure that my text inset does
not have any extra space or lines. How do I prevent from getting this
extra line. I have tried using the Ctrl+Space option but to no avail.
Any feedback will not only be greatly appreciated but also will be
rewarded by my lucky blessings (which actually work) GOD bless :):):)

* Flow to import: Body Page Flow
* Formatting of imported flow: Reformat using current document's formats
* Updating of imported flow: Automatic

Regards,
Vikram

You are currently subscribed to Framers as Grant.Hogarth at reuters.com.