IndexGroup Titles

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Mar 14 09:12:57 PST 2006

I don't think you can change the defaults, but once you change them and save
the document, the changes should stick.

Rick

> Can't you move the GroupTitlesIX paragraph from the Include list in
the
> Bookmarks tab of the PDF Setup dialog box?

That will fix it, but it brings up an interesting point. I always
include the same paragraph types in my bookmarks. Never a variation,
I've been modifying basically the same templates since I created them 15
years ago.

Isn't there any way to change the defaults on the Include list? It's
always such a weird mix of paragraph tags.

Anne