Anyone used Tortoise CVS with Frame Files

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Wed Mar 15 07:34:23 PST 2006

I've been using it heavily for about 6 weeks.
I really like it -- much better than SourceSafe!

The best part is that I'm working with writers in Paris and Geneva,
while the subversion record copies are on a server in San Jose, CA, so
we have three copies in case of disaster, and as we work from the same
master set, as long as we check things in, each of us gets the latest
version when we start in the AM.

Grant

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Tubb
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:58 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Anyone used Tortoise CVS with Frame Files

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has used the open source Tortoise CVS
with Frame files? I'm looking into it as a way to introduce some simple
version control for our cust docs (just simple check-in,
check-out...obviously no merges or anything like that). Any info would
be appreciated.

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Tubb