Revised (and free) FrameDITA-lite available

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Wed Mar 15 09:06:26 PST 2006

Hi all: (and sorry for the cross post to those who, like me, get this a half dozen times)

We'll be at the DITA conference next week showing a more fully featured version of our FrameDITA-lite application. However, based on the feedback that we've had, it seems to work well for the beta group and we are ready to release it to the masses.

There is also documentation that goes with this. It's about 40 detailed pages. There are samples, exercises to try and much more.

You can learn more at www.publishingsmarter.com under Design & Development in FrameDITA. We generally try to give you a good idea of what to expect there and also link to the FrameDITA-lite readme file there as well.

Please feel free to forward this information to others you feel may benefit from the use of DITA and FrameMaker.

Thanks in advance,

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Technologies Expert