Two questions

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Wed Mar 22 11:00:56 PST 2006

1.) The URL to the Frameusers archives/search feature - I had this saved
as a favorite, but had a nuclear meltdown on my hard drive and an in the
frustrating process of rebuilding my working environment.

2.) I know this has been asked (by me) and answered (generously by quite a
few on the list before), but I have lost my notes on this. I am creating a
paragraph tag with a frame below property (a single line). I want this
single line (SingleLine) to be right-justified beneath the paragraph tag.
On the reference page, how do I set up my reference frame/what properties
do I modify so that this single line is indeed right-aligned? I faintly
remember it has something to do with the location of the reference frame
and the graphic inside of the frame, but. . . for the life of me, right
now, no matter what, the line is coming out left aligned beneath the
paragraph tag.

Thanks,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening