Paragraph tag with Frame below

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Wed Mar 22 12:08:16 PST 2006

Ok, if I had expanded on the very way that reference frames work on a page
- oh well, thanks Mark - this works beautifully - (and thanks everyone
else for responding as well . . . it's been a long couple of days
reworking templates and my hard drive/working environment at the same
time!).

TVB

Make the graphic that contains "...left blank..." large enough to fill the
entire page (excluding header/footer room), with the text placed in the
middle of the graphic.
  You might need to set the paragraph style property to "Top of Left
Page".
Cheers,

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer