Find problem with font

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri Mar 24 10:01:45 PST 2006

Gillian Flato wrote:
> I used the Paragraph designer and language is set to US English.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Gillian Flato

Gillian,

I wonder if that font has ligatures that FM is not recognizing. (Things
like "fi" or "fl" that are a single character.) Have you tried copying
the word from the body text and pasting it into the Find text box?

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Democracy: you can’t export it abroad when you don’t practise it at home."
--Jack Layton

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5