Find problem with font

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Mar 24 10:52:14 PST 2006

FrameMaker divides fonts into two categories: text and symbol.
Symbol fonts use a different character mapping than text fonts,
and I believe that they are also ignored when searching for text
because they usually are not used to present actual words. Is
it possible that your TechnicBold font is handled as a symbol
font rather than a text font?

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ