Hyperlinks don't work with F files.

wendy_lewis at goodyear.com wendy_lewis at goodyear.com
Tue Mar 28 13:00:41 PST 2006

This is the second time I've run into this "feature". Of course, I didn't
remember the first time and had to figure it out all over again...

When I make a hyperlink to a local file using the  - message openfile
filename.pdf - command, it just doesn't work IF THE FILE NAME STARTS WITH
AN F. It took me a while, but when I changed the file name to
afilename.pdf , everything worked fine. And it's just Fs. Do you think
it's expecting a really bad file name when you start with an F?

I'm using unstructured Frame 7.1 on an XP box. My work around works fine,
but I just wondered if anyone had run into this.

Wendy Lewis
Technical Writer
wendy_lewis at goodyear dot com