Wow, if this came to pass?!?!?!

William Gaffga WilG at GibbsCAM.com
Mon May 1 11:13:26 PDT 2006

I read them every week as well. And I put them in the entertainment
category but he does have an excellent hit rate on his
predictions ... as much as 70% over several years. Of course his
predictions are not based on his weekly column, but they are
influenced by the column.

Also, if you have the time, his video series NerdTV <http://
www.pbs.org/cringely/nerdtv/> is excellent. It is an interview show
with some of the tech world's luminaries. Each episode is available
for download.

To keep this on topic, the interview with Tim O'Reilly is interesting.

Will.