Lines wrapping properly in List of Figures

Nandini Garud nandini at resonate.com
Tue May 2 14:24:51 PDT 2006

Can you put the caption name and number in the margin column as a run-in
side head? There the chapter name and number can use as much real estate as
they want. The caption (figure name will have plenty of space in the text
column.) In LOF, just list the figures based on chapter names and number
under different sub-headings and list figures under the subheadings by
numbers, names, and page numbers.

Nandini